for shemales, trannys, cd, and tv ,gays

homepageHomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

This post is beyond awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyroingi

PostSubject: This post is beyond awesome   Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 am

Hello. Originally posted by Glorfendill: Originally posted by cmfinn: Okay, I am really an amateur to all of this. I have bought DVDFab and am using what appears to be the latest version (DVDFab 8.0.0.5) and it won't even read Iron Man 2. I don't want to use a lot of different software when I have paid to use this one. Should I just be patient and see if they release an update? Is anyone else having this problem? Everyone talks about their success ripping/burning of this dvd, but no one has mentioned using DVDFab 8.0.0.5. I am assuming this is different than DVDFab 8.0.1.6 Beta? I appreciate everyone's patience with me as well as their assistance. Thank you in advance! I'm trying now with 8.0.0.5 with Path Player off, and track 29, will post later to verify if it works, but as for it not reading Ironman 2. It does in fact read it, just seems to take a relatively long time (several minutes) instead of the normal 10-20 seconds. I'm guessing it's because of the unusual format they seem to have used (I'm guessing as an additional deterent from people burning copies)***Edited***Yep, it works, track #29 burns and plays perfectly!
Back to top Go down

This post is beyond awesome
Page 1 of 1