What is Transsexual \ Transgendered?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deanajean
TS hot girl

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: What is Transsexual Transgendered?   Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:37 am

What is transgendered? Well, it has several diffinitions with in it. The Transition is like a long train ride with alot of stops,with stays of unknow length. We as being in the T/S community don't know where the train will end up at (the final destination). We can get off at any point along the way and visit and then return to the train ride to the next stop. We may choose to stay at any stop where we feel comfortable, and return to the train ride at any time to the next stop if we so desire. There are many reasons that we or some of us can never reach the final destination of full transition. There can be many reasons such as financial, medical, ect. This does not mean that we are not real T/S. For some of my sisters we grow into the knowledge and the reality of being T/S. As for myself I have known that I was a girl from the age of 6 years old. It was'nt til about 5 years ago i found the real reason i was so compeled to be female, a phycic told me that i am a very old soul(I belive in reincarnation) and my previous life i was a female and fragments of the life were left in me. This does not make me more T/S than one of my friends who was born intersexed (both sex organs) or another girl friend who has come to the realization that she is T/S, or a man who has just decided thats what he wants(maybe tired of being a man or other reasons) For most of my sisters we have to have a congruency between our brains and our bodies and must have the congruency know matter what the cost. Would you be willing to lose everything that you hold dear to your heart's and lives or have the ones you love most turn there back on you and disowning you, to be a whole complete person? We must all come to that point within our own lives. I do like to try to educate people about the fact that we are human beings who live real lives, who are productive members of society,and that we hold a relationship with our creator,and also vote. we are not what is seen on the Jerry Springer show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/mrsdeanajean

What is Transsexual \ Transgendered?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparklingdiamond :: shemales looking to get married-
Jump to: